Functions > IS Utilities > Institutions
Institutions is the name of an SISAdmin window used to maintain information on high schools, colleges and universities.
The important data fields are:
- SIS ID: in_id_no (int) – Primary Key. Identity column
- UA ID: inst_no (int) – nullable and not the Primary Key. Probably a legacy from mainframe
- Type: inst_type (char(1)) – C= College, H=High School
- Name: institution name (odd abbreviations from the old CEEB code import can be overridden here) (varchar(50))
- CEEB Code: college_id (char(6)) – Unique institutions ID – the CEEB code per https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/pdf/sat-score-reporting-code-list.pdf