This window is used by departmental admins to indicate which advisors are associated with their department. This in turn controls which advisor is available on the selection list in the Change Faculty Advisor and the Major Minors Processing window.
Primary behavior is:
- Window opens, departments the user has access to are loaded into the Select Department box.
- User selects a department and a list of the people who are advisors for that department are loaded into the main panel.
- User clicks the Add Advisor button to add a new advisor to the list. Must contact the college office to initially designate somebody as an advisor (does not replace the Admin Functions \ Create Advisor behavior).
- Check the Obsolete box to indicate someone who is no longer an advisor.
- User can set the recommend maximum number of undergraduate and graduate advisees. (Added SU2011)